Well, it's been a while but I feel like writing again. Why? Probably because I'm feeling a bit lonely and let down by the world today. I've been thinking that I should keep a diary again and why not do it online while I can - internet access, privacy etc.
Lonely because once again I don't have my bofriend on the couch beside me. The feeling has only been exacerbated by working from home today, something I don't usually mind. Lack of human contact, other than some workmen (none of which were hot unfortunately), left me emailing as many people as I could in a desparate attempt to make some human connection.
Today's disappointments include a potential flatmate probably backing out of the deal, the discovery that my builder did some shoddy work, a friend pulling out of our evening plans and having to study all day but not being able to motive myself to really do any work. What a waste of day.
Things are not really so bleak but sometimes you just need to vent. Oh, and pour yourself a glass of wine. Now there is a good idea!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear your thoughts!