Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Busy Bee

It’s wonderful have guests in town but it does keep you busy. I didn’t hit the hay until well after my usual bed time yesterday as we were busy having a good time over a delicious Indian meal. The brother seems to enjoying himself. Yesterday was spent on a desert island soaking in the peace and tranquility. His girlfriend also bought some beautiful beaded animals after the trip so she was delighted. I met them after work and they both seemed so chilled out.

I’m enjoying having him around for a bit having not seen him for such a long time. It’s interesting to discover this new grown-up version of my little brother. One who speaks of operating on animals like it was nothing. One who is in a long term relationship. One who is both mature and fun at the same time. I do like this one better than the teenage one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear your thoughts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin