Things have started happening in my life recently. Up to now I've been pretty much occupied with entertaining guests who are out here to see a bit of Africa and luckily to spend time with us as well. Work was a distraction that wasn't quite good enough to distract me.
This past week however the pace has picked up to another level. I'm trying to fit in exercise (I'm still shredding though not as frequently as I should. My stamina has gone through the roof but I'm still waiting for the weightloss) around a busy work schedule and a busier local social life; a social life that includes the people in my life here rather than one built out of visits from people from home. It gives me a routine of the type that I thrive on. I really am "structured" as James put it once. Sigh.
However I am both enjoying the structure and the faster pace of life. I'm also quite excited about the idea of travelling to Uganda next week for work. Another tick in my East Africa travel list. Hurrah! And there is an exciting project going on in work that will involve trips to Kenya and Uganda again in June. It's good to be excited about work again. It's been a while.
Anyway, time to go and play with a small 6 month old baby! Also a pleasant thing to on a Saturday! Have a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear your thoughts!