Even before I came out here and moved in, co-habitation wasn't part of the bigger plan. I didn't see it as necessary. I'm an independent lady, I like having my own space and in fact I need that time to myself in order to be able to function properly. I shared my flat with another girl, something I found myself increasingly resenting with only my nights away from home for work keeping it manageable. I thought fondly of my year in my little house in Japan where it was mine and I made the rules. And owned the television remote.
I seem to have forgot about how terribly I function sometimes when living alone. That post yesterday about indulging myself? Yes, well, it turns out all the indulgence I had was falling asleep on the couch at 8.30 and waking up at 11, disoriented and having missed my dinner. I have a fantastic ability to not put myself to bed properly, to eat properly or function like a real adult with a real job when I have no one else in the house.

It turns out that there are more advantages to co-habitation that I had realised before. Come home James or I might never make it to bed tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear your thoughts!