Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not Eid

Apparently, despite an email to the contrary today isn't Eid. That ended yesterday I should have been up and at 'em at 6am this morning as per a normal morning. Instead I slept until 8.00 and then read in bed for two hours. When I finally logged onto my computer and looked at my work email (thinking I was ahead of the game) I twigged that something was amiss.

I was sucked into work emails for two hours and now as I am finally showered and dressed and ready for work my car has a flat and I can't get it changed. Sigh. I suppose I'll work from home (not the worst fate in the world!)

I wish someone would tell the foreigner what was going on occasionally. It would make my life run more smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear your thoughts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin